ElsevierJobs is part of Elsevier, recognized by the global research community as the foremost publisher of scientific, technical and medical information, publishing over 4,000 journals and books.
ElsevierJobs offers recruitment products and services that match the needs from jobseekers and recruiters. Jobseekers can profile themselves and view job listings for free while recruiters have the unique proposition of posting jobs alongside journal articles on sciencedirect.com that match with the job details. Organizations can get in touch with leading scientists and researchers on a global scale (16 million monthly users).
A new collaboration with the Cell Career Network offers great extras:
- Jobs will be published on both job boards depending on their scientific discipline, reaching a larger audience
- CV/resumes of jobseekers are searchable for recruiting organizations from both job boards, improving the chances for jobseekers to get headhunted
Tailored recruitment solutions
- Job posting - 3 ways of posting available: online self service, via our job posting team (Account Managed Solution) or via bulk postings/ automated uploads.
- Job box - target an audience of research and science professionals globally or in specific territories via the online journals on sciencedirect.com (16 million monthly users) and on cell.com.
- Dedicated email alert - target active jobseekers in your scientific discipline with a high awareness, single message mailing for your job.
- Featured employer page - your own micro site to profile your organization, including your available jobs. Contact us so we can help get you started.
- Featured job on Cell.com - Your job on the homepage of cell.com to attract additional attention.
- Cell E-Toc - Broadcast your message in Cell journal emails (Electronic Table of Contents).
- Banner box for employer branding - choose the audiences and regions to advertise your specific message on sciencedirect.com and cell.com. Contact us so we can help get you started.
- Print ads in Elsevier journals - select your journal and ad size
- Print ads in Cell Press journals - great reach in our bi-weekly and monthly issues. Select your journal and ad size.
To find out more about our products and services please contact our sales team for advice or view our media kit.
The ElsevierJobs website at www.elsevierjobs.com is owned and operated by:
1043 NX Amsterdam
Registered in The Netherlands
Registration No. 33156677
BTW No. NL 005033019B01