Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
TEMASEK RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (TRF)
A globally connected cosmopolitan city, Singapore provides a supportive environment for a vibrant research culture. Its universities Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) invite outstanding young researchers to apply for the prestigious TRF awards.
Under the TRF scheme, selected young researchers with a PhD degree have an opportunity to conduct and lead defence-related research. It offers:
• A 3-year research grant of up to S$1 million commensurate with the scope of work, with an option to extend for another 3 years
• Postdoctoral or tenure-track appointment (eligibility for tenure-track will be determined by the university)
• Attractive and competitive remuneration
Fellows may lead, conduct research and publish in these areas:
• Advanced Materials for Aerospace Applications
• Bio-mimetic Aerodynamics
• Cognitive Science and Neuroengineering
• Cyber Security
• High Power Laser Diode
• High Speed High Voltage Switching Devices
For more information and application procedure, please visit:
NTU – http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/trf/index_trf.html
NUS – http://www.nus.edu.sg/dpr/funding/trf.html
SUTD – http://www.sutd.edu.sg/trf
Closing date: 15 March 2013 (Friday)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Singapore to present their research plans, meet local researchers and identify potential collaborators in July 2013.