Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
International Sales Manager Medical Imaging Systems EMEA
Location: The Netherlands
Job type: Permanent
About our client
Our client, a young and innovative company, has a unique position in the fast growing market of biomedical imaging systems, providing high-end SPECT and PET imaging solutions for research and diagnostic purposes. Today these advanced and newly developed technologies are used worldwide in research and the development of therapies against diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, depression, diabetes and cardiac problems.
To facilitate further growth, our client is looking for a dedicated Sales Manager EMEA responsible for the European, Middle East and African sales of the complete portfolio of pre-clinical imaging systems. In this role you will pro-actively market the company's instruments and manage the relations with distributors, research institutes and affiliated scientists to further develop this vital market.
- primarily responsible for the growth of sales and market share in the EMEA region
- define the yearly marketing and sales strategy for the entire company
- maintain, manage and expand the current distributor network
- identify and influence the Decision Making Unit of potential clients
- prepare and follow up on quotations and complex tender documents
- support the sales team and involve internal and external experts
- represent the company at scientific congresses and organize technical seminars for customers
- provide clients with product information and application expertise together with application scientists and physicists
- gather and share information on technical developments and market trends
- support development of new marketing material and tools
Who we are looking for:
- academic degree in a relevant field, a PhD is an advantage
- experience with imaging techniques such as SPECT, CT and PET
- minimum of 3 years working experience in international sales
- ability to maintain relations with customers on a scientific and commercial level
- highly flexible and prepared to travel for approx. 45% of the time
- excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- self driven, a true business developer and "deal closer"
- excellent communication and organization skills
- flexible in working times, well capable to adapt to changing conditions
What's on offer
- €65k - €110k
- Excellent remuneration scheme including a flexible bonus system
Michael Page Contact
Apply online or contact for more information Sanne Klaassen on +31 (0)20 578 9444 quoting reference number MKLS161367.
medical imaging, petc scan, sales manager, research, science, business development