Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
Job Title: Process Technology Engineer
Auto req ID: 3737BR
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Department: Technology & Innovation
Functional Work Area Research:
Essential Functions/Responsibilities SABIC Innovative Plastics seeks high energy, goal-focused individuals who are proactive in problem solving and have the leadership and communication skills needed to help a diversified global business achieve its goals.
Degrees: BS in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
The process technology engineer role will lead technology efforts to deliver scale up of new products and processes to manufacturing operations. This role will provide technology support for quality/ productivity/ 2nd source raw material qualification and total cost out efforts in the business. The successful candidate will also be closely integrated with the manufacturing and engineering teams for execution of technology programs and will be a key interface between the process/product technology developers and manufacturing. He/she will have the responsibility to
• Develop and implement product campaign plans in manufacturing
• Provide Technology support to operations during the campaigns for troubleshooting and ensuring execution to plan
• Lead Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on performance gaps in quality, stability and operability of the product/campaign
• Identify and help prioritize actions to fix root causes
• Document learning and improvement opportunities from RCA analysis and hand off to appropriate owners in Technology, Reliability and P/E Project groups
• Ensure that overall yield and productivity targets for the products are achieved through continuous improvement activities.
The site is located in Mt. Vernon, IN - just west of Evansville, IN.
We have 2 openings on the team.
• Degrees: BS in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
• Demonstrated capability in engineering analysis of unit operations, material and energy balances, basic process modeling and control.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and in support of manufacturing team.
• Experienced in operations and scale up of new processes and products to commercial operations
• Excellent problem solving and plant troubleshooting skills.
• Statistical analysis (Six sigma) skills.
• You must submit your application for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
Only applications posted to the following link will be considered http://www.sabic-ip.com
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Effective communication skills
Country United States of America
State/Province Indiana (IN)
Complete the required fields and submit resume
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About our company
SABIC is a Global Leader in Petrochemicals, Intermediates, Polymers, Specialty materials, Steel and Fertilizers with Annual revenues of over $30B. SABIC is ranked in Top 5 Chemical Companies in Revenue, Profitability and Market Capitalization and has been named in the list of most admired companies by Fortune Magazine. Sabic Innovative Plastics is the Specialty Engineering Thermoplastics division of SABIC with annual revenues of over $6B and 9000+ employees in 60 locations worldwide. Sabic Innovative Plastics has a 800+ strong Global Technology team developing cutting edge product and processes to support the growing needs of the Automotive, Electronics, Energy, Medical, Building and Construction and Transportation markets.
No agency submittals.
The company will assist with the costs of relocation.