Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
Job Title: Analytical Program Manager
Auto req ID 3729BR
Relocation Assistance Yes
Department Technology & Innovation
Functional Work Area Research
Essential Functions/Responsibilities Job Purpose:
Leads multiple technology programs associated with the research and development of products and/or processes to ensure business unit growth. Formulates program strategy, defines processes, and guides execution to delivery maximum benefits.
Job Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinates cross-functional teams and facilitates close partnerships with internal and external stakeholders globally.
• Leads and grows a highly motivated, impactful, innovative, analytical research and development organization (both exempt and non-exempt employees) across the Selkirk, Exton and Washington sites.
• Performs training and regular communication to team members regarding safety guidelines; ensures team members consistently follow safety guidelines; actively evaluates and addresses safety risks for all team members
• Actively works with customers and internal stakeholders to analyze and understand market needs and strategically aligns analytical research and development activities
• In collaboration with internal stakeholders, plans strategies, executes projects, and designs processes that meet requirements of new and existing products and processes. Build core competencies via growth in expertise and instrumental capabilities.
• Prioritizes projects and plans resources (i.e., staff, technology, and budget) in support of business research & development needs. Champion involvement of analytical technologists into project teams.
• Manages T&I employees, including performance evaluations, recruiting, onboarding, and development
• Protects business interests and ensures intellectual property is safeguarded
• Oversees coordination with other labs and universities to set up programs. Actively participates in the Analytical Community of Excellence across SABIC.
• Leads capital investment planning/execution and operations related to chemical and physical testing as well as compounding/molding.
This position is located in Selkirk, NY. Selkirk is located just outside of Albany, NY.
• Advanced degree in Chemistry, or similar field, PhD preferred
• Minimum of five years relevant experience in related field with a PhD (greater number of years of experience with lesser degree of education)
• Excellent project management skills
• Proven leadership ability
• Six sigma green belt
• You must submit your application for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to solve ambiguous, less-defined problems
• Lead development of new procedures and technologies.
• Experience leading, coaching and mentoring remote teams.
• Proven negotiation skills
• Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Country United States of America
State/Province New York (NY)
General To apply for this position please:
Log onto www.sabic-ip.com/careers
Click on Search Openings
In the Keywords Text Box, type in the job title
Complete the required fields and submit resume
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About our company
SABIC’s Innovative Plastics business is a leading global supplier of engineering thermoplastics with operations in more than 35 countries, and over 9,000 employees worldwide. We are a multi-billion dollar business unit of SABIC, one of the most respected petrochemical companies in the world. As part of the SABIC family of businesses, we attract world-class diverse talent, and develop their leadership and technical skills. Every day our people redefine the plastics industry with their passion, creativity and innovation to create breakthrough solutions that enable safer, more environmentally responsible products.
No agency submittals.
The company will assist with the costs of relocation.