Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
IMDEA Energy Institute is opening a Postdoctoral Scientist Position on Electrochemical Energy Storage, with the following characteristics:
• The successful candidate will join the Electrochemical Processes Unit to reinforce the research line “Advanced Batteries”.
• R&D on materials and components for metal-air batteries: innovative electrolytes, electrode materials and separators.
• R&D on metal-air batteries: laboratory cell and stack design and testing.
• Participation in national and international research projects.
• Dissemination and publication of research results in scientific journals.
• Supervision of undergraduate and graduate students working in our R&D Unit.
• Ph.D. degree obtained less than 4 years ago in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
• Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas are required: electrochemistry, batteries, ionic liquids for energy applications and/or for electrochemical production of metals.
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Candidates not having lived/worked in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years will be preferred.