Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
The Energy Systems Analysis Group of IMDEA Energía is opening a Postdoctoral Scientist Position on Simulation of Energy Systems, with the following characteristics:
• Research and development in the field of Energy Systems Analysis.
• R&D on simulation and costing about power plants.
• R&D work for national and international research projects on Energy Systems Analysis.
• Dissemination and publication of research results in scientific journals.
• Ph.D. degree in Energy, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or a related area.
• Solid background in new, conventional and alternative energy systems.
• Solid background on power plants: thermodynamic cycles, simulation and optimization.
• Skilled in power plants simulation software packages.
• Fluent in English.
• Programming experience is also valuable.