Online application is no longer available!
Applications for this job can no longer be made through the
website. Our recruiters are always adding new
science and research jobs. Why not browse through our list of
active vacancies to see if your perfect job is waiting?
We are looking for a motivated postdoctoral scientist to work in the group of Dr Pawel Urban (http://www.UrbanLab.tw) in the Department of Applied Chemistry at the National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) (http://www.nctu.edu.tw/english/) on the projects related to automation of bioanalytical assays involving mass spectrometry.
Our group has expertise in analytical chemistry – in particular, mass spectrometry. We seek a candidate with particular experience that can complement our expertise.
National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) is a top-ranked university in Taiwan. It is located in Hsinchu City – approximately, 40 min drive from Taipei/Taoyuan Int’l Airport. Hsinchu is an academic city with 8 universities, and hundreds of companies affiliated with the high technology sector.
Expected applicant’s profile:
- You have completed PhD studies in electronics, physics, or computer science.
- You are able to design, develop, and test simple electronic circuits for automation, robotics, and data acquisition.
- You are proficient in programming/developing scripts using at least two of the following platforms: C++/C#, LabView, Visual Basic, Python.
- You are highly organized, able to plan your work, and work independently.
- You are eager to learn new things in the area of biochemical analysis and mass spectrometry.
Candidates should send their CV along with names of three referees to Dr Pawel Urban (email: email@example.com). We will contact selected candidates.